Otthon 2.0 is a pulmonary function diagnostics and monitoring device for use by general practitioners and patients. Otthon 2.0 is a compact, mobile, affordable solution for screening COPD and asthma. To learn more about spirometry, please click here.
- Friendly and easy to use user interface with large Touchscreen display. Buttons, text entry screens and lists are easy to operate with fingertips, no pen is required.
- Huge patient database to store several hundreds of patients and all their measurements. You can easily browse through them by searching for their names or ID's.
- Audible human voice interpretation and measurement control: during measurements the devices plays audible human voice that explains how to improve manoeuver quality.
- Measurement tutorial presentation system for increased patient compliance. The device plays a simplified video with human voice explanation on its own screen. The device explains to the patient its own usage with a tutorial comprising simplified video and audible text. In case of a poor manoeuver such as prematurely stopped FVC, coughing, slow starting, poor effort, short expiration, or failed reproduciblity, the device explains the reason of the poor manoeuver to the patient with human voice and also provides a direct tutorial which focuses on the reason of the poor manoeuver.
- ATS/ERS and NLHEP interpretation systems for automated pulmonary diagnostics. The device automatically processes FVC trials and provides suggestions on how to improve manoeuver quality.
- NHANES III, Knudson, Crapo and Hsu measurement prediction formulas included. Ethnic correction factor is directly supported.
- Audible chirp during measurements to incite the patient to perform better manoeuvers.
- Direct measurement report printing to HP and Brother printers. You can directly connect a USB printer to the device and print out reports of current and older trials.
- Ability to synchronize device database with a PC to archive data: The contents of the device can be archived directly to ThorSoft Pulmonary Diagnostics PC software
- Ablity to use imperial and metric measurement unit systems
- 1 L calibration verification module to check device precision
|Flow Range:||+- 18 L/Sec|
|Digital sampling rate:||100 MHz|
|Flow dimensions:||30 mm (OD) X 150 mm|
|Device dimensions:||35 X 120 X 120 mm|
|Communication:||USB, Serial (Bluetooth available as an option)|
|Power Supply:||USB 5 V or 4,2 V battery (rechargeable, included)|
- Connection to PC via USB, or serial (Bluetooth is available as an option)
- Graphical user interface, Quarter VGA (320X240 pixels), 16 million colors
No moving parts
|Standard pulmonary function parameters:||(FVC, -FEV*0.5, FEV*0.5/IVC, FEV*0.5/FVC, FEV*1.0/IVC, FEV*1.0/FVC, PEF, FEF*25-75%, MEF*75%, MEF*50%, MEF*25%, FET, MTT, FIVC, FIV*0.5, FIV*1.0, PIF, FIF*25-75%, VC, IRV, ERV, TV, Peep (Pressure min), Breath rate value|
|Insp./Expi Ratio :||From 1:10 to 10:1|
- Battery or USB charger operation
- Touch screen, bright color high resolution LCD display
- External printer connectivity
- Automatic internal calibration, (external validation with calibration pump available as an option)
- Tele-medical connection via Bluetooth avaiable,Firmware upgrade option via Internet
- Easy upgrade, standard interfaces, e.g. O2 or CO2 analog boards attachable
- The inner surface of the flow tube is continuous, it can be disinfected with cold disinfecting liquid InstruMed